Saturday, February 20, 2010

we were fated to pretend

so here i am, sitting at work, waiting for my next client to come in.
i am so happy i have this job, this amazing salon..the kind of place i've wanted to work
ever since starting beauty school.  i love it!

i'm also waiting for lunch to get here...black bean soup from panera bread <3!!
so good!

well thursday night was my first lapband support group. it was great!
there was a woman there who had surgery the same day as my, feb 1st, same
surgeon, she was the appointment before me. ha so it was good to see how she
was doing. there was a woman who was 6 months out & 90lbs down!!!
wow!

but it was really neat to have a monthly support group to go to and ask any questions
we have, or vent or whatever. i find myself taking support anywhere i can get it.
i have all the support of my family & friends, which makes me incredibly happy, but of course, they dont
understand what i'm going through. so its also nice to have the support groups and the people on lapbandtalk
since they understand what you are going through, they can answer questions, help you calm down
if you're freaking out about something lol.

15 lbs down..i can't believe it! in just 3 weeks!!
now i know i've made the right decision!

anyhow..tonight i'm off to spend the night with my nephews & have some wii battles!

No comments: