Wednesday, February 17, 2010

don't lingere, where the moss slowly grows

wow, can't stop listening to Tiger Army. its an addiction! hah

well, today was my weigh in, my FIRST weigh in since surgery. i lost 5 more lbs!
that's a total of 15...15 lbs in 3 weeks!!!

i am so happy, i really feel now, that this is going to work for me. finally.
& i have my first fill in 2 weeks, so that'll definitely help. the np said she can feel my port so it should be an easy fill, which is great, since i've heard some "horror" stories.

so in other erin's life news, i am going to get a new tattoo on march 10. yay!
i haven't seen ian in a long time i feel like & i haven't been tattooed in even longer. i am covering the lily on my shoulder (that ian DIDN'T do) with roses & i am going to get my LDV crown too. i just don't know where i'm putting that yet, but it'll be small
since we all have different crowns on our cards & i LOVE mine!!




i've been looking at Haunted Colorado a lot lately & i really want to go on a ghost tour. I think it'd be fun if all the girls went. I know Meghan, Christy & April would probably want to. I also want to get back to Austin.

OH! speaking of traveling...Greg & Danielle are getting married Sept 25 in Pennsylvania. AK & Carrie are getting married Sept 18 (leyla's birthday) but in Colorado Springs..Meghan & Dani are getting married August 25. Good thing I'm losing weight so I can buy cute new summer dresses for all of these weddings I'll be attending!


Well thats about all of the news I have for today! <3

No comments: