Monday, February 8, 2010

we can't stop here..this is bat country



i'm watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. omg I LOVE this movie..its easily one of my favorites ever! Ah & I do love Hunter Thompson, mostly because of my mother. I remember when he killed himself, I was in college & in my English Comp class we had to write about him..I got the best grade in the class :) (granted I think I was one of the few people who actually knew who he was!)

well today I am officially one week post op! YAY! something about hitting the one week mark makes me feel good. I don't know why. It was also my first day back to work. It kind of sucked to roll out of bed, because last night was the first night since surgery that i really slept. But it felt good to get back to normalcy, to get back into my routine. I think I was starting to get depressed being home & alone. Although, I missed my mom last, considering I spent the last 2 weeks straight with her. I think I'm going to start going to Leyla's house on monday nights or on sundays. I need to spend more time with her and the boys. I think once summer rolls around I'll be less gloomy. More happens in the summer, I'm more active. Love that sunshine! I'm also going to rearrange my schedules some so I'm not working all day everyday.

...there is no future. there is no past. thank god this moment's not the last. there's only us, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss. no other road, no other way, no day but today!

In other news...yesterday was the final performace of RENT. I'm sort of heartbroken. That show had such a huge impact on my life & who I am. it was such a big part of my life for so many years, more than half of my life! I am thankful I got to see it live as many times as I did, and that I got to see Adam Pascal, Anthony Rapp & Gwen Stewart play their original roles as many times as I did!

...I can't believe this is, goodbye. 

2 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Hey Erin, just found your blog. Congratulations on the banding! I can't figure out how to follow you here...anyway, I've got a new blogspot...come take a peek...

http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

Erin Lynn. said...

hey! thank you so much! i will be following your new blogspot!