Sunday, February 7, 2010

Come on along, roll with the strong & kick this rebel song

aww Street Dogs were here last night, with Reno Divorce..I didn't go :|
I had a bad day yesterday, felt pretty much like shit.
I was upset because I had actually been feeling a lot better since surgery, but yesterday was just a bad day.
Oh well, today is a new day. I am ready to get home & put up my new artwork <3 I am ready to go back to work tomorrow..I've been off for 2 weeks. That feels like forever! Having to go to Kansas the week before last for my grandmother's funeral. That was so emotionally exhausting. I love that my entire family was there, as we don't all get together often enough. However sad the circumstances were. Then of course, last week I had my surgery so I was off of work for a week. Friday was our Massacre St Valentine First Friday Artwalk party, which I missed, again, due to surgery. That time it was mostly due to being drugged up! lol but the art will be up for the whole month so it's okay.

I am really looking foward to feeling "normal" again, being recovered from surgery. I am ready to feel good again!


in other irrelevant news, its snowing today.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Congratulations on being banded....can't wait to follow your progress. Good Luck.

Tamara
mybandnewjourney.blogpsot.com