Sunday, February 14, 2010

the biggest loser?

i am so anxious for my surgery follow up on wednesday. i just want to see that scale. i want to see what i've lost so far! but what if i haven't lost anything? ugh.

there is a reason i, myself do not own a scale. i would be completely obsessed with the numbers. i know that about myself! (so, i have a little bit of an obsessive personality.)
but i know that i can't wait til I have a dr's appt to find out how much i weigh. that'll make me even crazier. i think i'm going to invest in one of the biggest loser scales or one of the weight watchers ones.
the ones that keep your last 4 weigh ins in it, it measures weight, bmi, etc.
they are about $30. thats a pretty good investment as far as i'm concerned. i think i will look this week for one.

i am hoping to have lost about 40lbs total by june. we have our pinups & hotrods 1st friday art walk in june. we are talking about having a pinup girl contest, a bbq, and it'll jumpstart summer! i want to look good!




fingers crossed. thats my goal!

2 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

OK, I think I'm following now LOL...I'm so tech challenged! You will lose weight...and you already look like a pinup girl!!

Hey, we have something in common...I used to teach art...now BUY THAT SCALE!!! Our annual meeting of Scale Whores Anonymous is coming up 2/22...we're all about weighing yourself more often LOL!

Erin Lynn. said...

oh my goodness you are my favorite person ever!! lol seriously, thank you so much.
i decided i am def investing in that scale. i need it, i can't go weeks or months without weighing myself. & btw, i lost 5 more lbs when i checked in at my weigh in today!!!