Tuesday, February 12, 2008

remind me that we'll always have each other, when everything else is gone

im going to try to write on here everyday...even when nothing very interesting is going on. i've always found in my life that writing helps me express myself, helps me vent, or simply keeps me entertained.
if you don't like it...why are you reading it? i mean, really.


i told my supervisor today that my last day at Royal Crest will be
March 12. then i had a mini anxiety attack. really. ask my friends at
work. i kind of panicked, i think only because now with the lease being taken
care of & with giving my last day, etc, it felt finalized. i kind of have a phobia
of commitment. gee go figure.
anyways, im better now. ha.






you know, i realized i really have amazing friends. whether they are my close friends, my best friend, or just some casual friends. i've just surrounded myself with some really great people. im thankful for everyone. everyone who makes me laugh everyday, especially when im in a bad mood. i am thankful for the people who listen to me bitch, moan & cry.
thanks for being fucking rad people!!





i started packing some stuff last night. i figure i have like a month so im okay, not in a big hurry. but the sooner i get it done, the less i have to worry about later.
right? right!

No comments: