Wednesday, February 20, 2008

blah.

i'm really irritated today. i don't know why though..nothing really has happened to irritate me. well, thats life for you i suppose. so this weekend = lease signing & the thirsty parrot. yay!
can't wait to go party with my BFF in the springs & to (hopefully) see some of my other friends down there.
thinking about getting a new tattoo this weekend...not sure yet, but i'd like to. plus if im going to get one, i oughta do it before i have to start paying rent again, right? right!
koa's 1st birthday is just a couple weeks away. it's crazy..i remember when i first met mel & she was like...5 months pregnant? maybe?! i definetely didn't think we'd become the friends we are today. it's weird the directions life takes sometimes. hah. i just remember thinking "im not doing this bitch's hair" hahah look at us know, she's my best friend, practically my sister & Koa is one of the loves of my life!! never thought i'd be as attached to him as i am.
BUT..we are going to PUMP IT UP for his birthday..in the springs. we have a place like it in Denver called MONKEY BUSINESS...Tiernon is SOOOO excited to go. "T i am so exiciting for pump it up monkey business" hahaha. that kid seriously says some of the funniest things to me. "I want to play with your friends little kid" any kids that are younger than him are "that little kid"...


you know, im really looking foward to this summer. i get to go to OKC & visit my family. im also hoping some great bands come to denver, so i can see some good shows. i haven't been to a good show in forever..well, senses fail & nfg was in november, but that was the last one. warped tour will be good this year i think.

im just so damn tired lately, i am trying to get adjusted to my synthroid again & im pretty sure its messing with me. all i want to do is sleep. but my thyroid levels are normal right now, so who knows...

my parent's house is FINALLY starting to look like a home again, rather than a construction zone. they got all of the flooring in the living room & dining room upstairs put in. got new furniture & a new tv...FLAT SCREEN. it's super nice! they just have to do the lower cabinents next..& the carpet in the bedroom & office.

it'll be so nice here once they finish.


well off to run errands

No comments: