Monday, February 11, 2008

i can lead the nation with a microphone...

iiiiiiii am really thrilled about my apartment. now i know im just going to be
insanely anxious until the day i move. but it's ok. i need time to pack the
stuff i have at my parents house & stuff. yay springs!
hah.

& currently my parent's house looks like a fucking construction zone.
ugh. they tore out their carpet & are putting down hardwood. wow.
its a fucking job. im glad im NOT doing it.

oh &...

my current ♥
-my hair heheh i haven't straightened it in forever. so ive been wearing it
wavy, or natural since this is how my hair is natural (of course i added a little product)



-my new ROXY phone case. isn't it cute?


-lords of dogtown ..i hadn't seen it since it first came out, & i forgot how much i love it!

(dude in the orange shirt is SO my friend sanchez. he even looks like him if sanchez had long, blonde hair hah)


i guess maybe i should go & start packing some stuff. maybe going
through my clothes?
yep.

No comments: