Sunday, February 17, 2008

ok so i failed at the writing everyday thing...but its ok.
i've been super busy i guess, just trying to get stuff together to move.
i've been buying little things here & there so that i don't have
to buy so much once i am actually moved out. i got a new set of silverware the other day...it's pretty nice. im getting a new set of dishes & some new glasses.
i just want stuff that matches, in my first apartment, everything was stuff either my parents or my sister gave me...which is fine cause it was my first apartment
but now im at a point where, i'd like all of my stuff to match. i guess i'll just give the old stuff to goodwill or something?!


next weekend im going down to springs to go out with Melanie.
im sure we'll be at the parrot...


& then the following weekend, i'll be in Louisville. THEN on the 8th of March
it'll be Koa's 1st birthday...
& then finally, on the 15th, i'll be moving.
shit. this was pretty much my last free, lazy weekend. ha
it's cool though.
i went to my sister's house last night & hung out with my youngest
nephew Tiernon while he rocked out to guitar hero.
he's getting pretty good.
i think he finally understands the concept. ha




& i also colored my hair...
today i just bought a couple of things i needed at Target..
$50 later, i am home.
yeah.
& now i think i'll go be a bum for a while

No comments: