Sunday, March 21, 2010

to no shame, never playin' the fame game!

admittedly, i've been bad about blogging lately.
i've been really busy & really stressed. i'm looking for a new car because mine is just not doing great. i'm actually relieved to be getting a new one, looking at a Chevy HHR . yep. looks like an old school mafia car!

work is getting really busy, which i'm thankful for, so thats great.
Steph will be out here from Cali in a couple of weeks! I'm excited & Metro is putting on a production of RENT so that'll be a freakin blast!!

also...
NEW MOON came out yesterday <3!! love it.

I lost another 3 lbs. I hadn't weighed myself in forever because when I was in Louisville I went off track a little bit, but nothing too bad. I really like the support group I'm in through Kaiser. The women in there are great! 
I'm really tired & feeling unmotivated to write or anything else. Blah. Sunday nights...i just want to be a bum

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I got my copy of new moon as well... Can not wait for Eclipse... Good luck with car hunting. I think I should have been a car sales person or in real estate...