Thursday, March 13, 2008

if im just bad news, then you're a liar

man i definetely forgot how much of a pain in the ass moving is.
oh well. its always worth it!
& saturday is the BIG MOVE. haha i went to wal mart today & bought $90 worth of
cleaning supplies. sheesh. and i pulled my vaccum out of storage, so tomorrow im
going to go get it cleaned up before everyone comes down saturday.

yesterday was my last day at royal crest :\ it was kind of bittersweet.
i was a little sad, i even teared up a bit because i really like the people i
worked with there. but its time for me to move on with my life and move on with the career ive always wanted

today i just need to finish doing my laundry & pack the last bit of my clothes & shoes & i'll be ready to go. yessss. heh im a little excited. i got 2 really cute roxy shirts at ross today. gotta love ross lol.

well i guess i should be off to finish up.

No comments: